Here are a few key differences:
- Mobile home appliances are manufactured in a special/unique size – equipment is designed to fit into smaller spaces
- Gas water heaters are made specifically for mobile homes – a residential water heater must not be used for safety reasons
- General safety guidelines and exhaust venting is regulated by separate government codes. These are very stringent as applied to mobile homes
It isn’t as easy to find a skilled, experienced company to work with mobile home heating/cooling/plumbing systems or to find someone who has the experience and training to complete structural projects in your mobile home.
We specialize in mobile home repair. In fact, we offer full-service, including:
- Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing repair
- Electrical Repair
- Roof Coating
- General repair and maintenance
When you think about mobile home service and repairs, think Blue Stream!!
Call us today to schedule your service or repair!