It’s also very important to follow a regular maintenance plan for all your heating and cooling equipment.
- If you aren’t ready to purchase new, efficient products, we can help you improve and repair your current heating and cooling units. This simple step may save you a lot on your utility bills.
- Arrange for an annual inspection and tune up. This easy, low-cost step can save you a lot. Studies have shown that some homeowners save as much as 24 percent on their monthly bills!!
- At Blue Stream we can help you save your hard-earned dollars with an air-conditioning inspection and tune up, a heating inspection and tune up or a video inspection of your plumbing systems.
- Ask us about zoning your home so you only heat or cool the areas you use.
Many of the improvements and small changes can be performed by the homeowner, without spending a lot of money.
Try these simple things around your house:
- Make sure your air conditioning unit is sitting level and is free from debris such as leaves, limbs etc.
- Do a simple visual inspection of your furnace to see if there are obvious signs of rust, clogging etc. If you are in doubt, call us and we’ll be glad to help.
- Check the air filter in your furnace. Clean it so air flows through easily or purchase a new filter.
It doesn’t take much too make a lot of difference in your energy costs!