Of course, we can help make your home more comfortable – warm in the winter, cool in the summer. But did you know that we also have extensive experience in making your home healthier?
Your indoor air can be many times more polluted than outside air. Indoor air may be full of dust, pet dander, dust mites, smoke, pollen, bacteria and viruses. A quality air cleaning system may remove 90 percent or more of these airborne pests and allergens.
Here are a few key ideas to start getting the air in your home clean:
- Visit with a professional at Blue Stream to design a plan that will work for you
- Identify existing problem areas – check furnace filter, clean vents etc.
- Buy more efficient furnace filters - some remove 90 percent of problems
- Schedule a thorough cleaning of your ductwork
Consider these benefits when you talk with an expert about cleaning the air in your home:
- Family health
- Less dust and residue on furniture and walls
- More efficient heating and cooling process.
A few of these simple steps will be a blessing for people with allergies and asthma. But cleaner air will also benefit those who are perfectly healthy.
If you want to take the extra step toward ensuring your indoor air is as clean as it can be, talk with a professional at Blue Stream about a home air filtration system. Remember, most airborne pests, bacteria and viruses can be removed.
Click here to view our indoor air quality products.