Did you know that you can reduce your utility costs by 20 percent or more?
This doesn’t mean you can just do something as simple as setting the thermostat to a lower temperature. That will certainly help, but the best way to insure you are getting the most from your energy dollar is to have a professional from Blue Stream perform a Whole Home Analysis.
When we work with you during this analysis we will:
Inspect and analyze the structure of your home or office
- Carefully inspect all ductwork
- Analyze and inspect all existing equipment – heating and cooling systems
- Utilize state of the art equipment to completely assess your home
- Address other comfort issues in your home or office
The Whole Home Analysis process includes:
- Identifying energy loss in and around your home or office
- Fully inspecting equipment, ductwork etc.
- Preparing a report based on what we find
- Making recommendations for improving energy efficiency
- Follow up with analysis to make sure efficiency steps were completed
The Whole Home Analysis is not complicated. When you work with the experts at Blue Stream you will have a comprehensive understanding about energy efficiency in your home, potential tax credits for new installation and manufacturer rebates that can make a new system more affordable.
- The best part is you may be able to take care of many of the improvement steps!
In addition to a Whole Home Analysis we offer preventive maintenance services and programs that will go a long way toward making your heating and cooling systems more efficient. To start saving money, give us a call today!