Many people put a lot of thought into the upfront cost of products and services. Too often they go with the less-expensive choice to save money. Unfortunately, they sacrifice performance and efficiency over a period of time, and end up paying for the same product or service again.
In most cases, it’s better to spend a few extra dollars initially so that operating and maintenance costs are lower through the years. If you have doubts about which way to go when shopping for products and services, remember the old saying, “You get what you pay for.”
With this in mind, we should also consider another way to save money and prevent stress.
- Start your smart maintenance program by purchasing the most efficient, high-quality products you can afford.
- Then make sure you maintain your heating, cooling and plumbing systems properly. A few simple steps can make a significant difference in energy costs.
- Think of it this way – Give your heating, cooling and plumbing systems a tune up every year. Studies have shown that some homeowners save as much as 24 percent on their monthly bills!!
At Blue Stream we can help you save your hard-earned dollars with an air-conditioning inspection and tune up, a heating inspection and tune up or a review and service of your plumbing systems.
- Systems last longer (no need to buy new equipment)
- Catch potential problems early and prevent breakdowns
- Allow systems to work more efficiently
- Improve family comfort
- Prevent water leaks and other damage to home and furnishings
- Priority service in the unlikely event of a breakdown
Just give us a call at the service location nearest you and we’ll work with you to schedule a time that is best for you. Inspections and tune ups are seasonal so make sure you call right away. Ask about pre-season prices and our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee!
Call Today And Learn More! 618-345-8622